Why choose Schroders
The Schroders brand embodies the traditional tenets of excellence, innovation and integrity. These values are evident in every aspect of our company and we are dedicated to providing the highest levels of client service by placing the client at the centre of all our short and long term thinking. The relationship experience you will receive with Schroders is one based on honesty, trust and confidentiality.
Inherent in our approach to investment management is:
- A structured, disciplined and repeatable investment process
- A clearly defined investment style
- A team approach to investment management
- Simplicity in delivering tailored solutions
With a global network of researchers, we are focused on serving our clients and delivering one thing - investment performance.
Schroders locally here in Australia
- We manage A$636.6 billion of assets on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- We employ over 4000 people worldwide operating from 37 offices in 27 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients.
- Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
*Source: All data as at 30 September 2016