Schroder Asian Asset Income Fund
Why Invest in the Schroder Asian Asset Income Fund?
- A Distribution share class offers a monthly payout (Distribution rate is not guaranteed, and payment of distributions could be paid out from capital)*
- Capture Asia's strong growth potential through investment in Asian high dividend yielding equities and high yield bond
- Enjoy the capital growth potential of other assets
- Active asset allocation to manage risk
Strong experience and expertise
The Fund is managed by Schroders’ three top-class investment teams, namely the Multi- Asset team, the Asian equities team, and the Asian fixed income team. The Multi-Asset team has over 60 years of experience in managing asset allocation funds, while the designated Asian equity manager has 23 years and the Asian fixed income manager has 16 years of investment experience.
Extensive resources and insights
The Multi-Asset team has more than 60 investment professionals around the world including 11 portfolio managers in Asia. The Asian equities team consists of 34 investment professionals while the Asian fixed income team has seven. The three teams can also leverage on Schroders’ resources of over 400 portfolio managers and analysts in the world for research and insights.
Recognition for superior performance
The teams have consistently won awards from renowned organizations, including Lipper Fund Awards and SCMP Fund Awards, for the superior performance in managing the multi-asset, Asian equities and Asian fixed income mandates.
* In respect of the distribution units, the manager will declare and pay monthly distributions. However, the distribution rate is not guaranteed. Distribution yield is not indicative of the return of the fund. Distribution may be paid from capital of the fund. Investors should note that where the payment of distributions are paid out of capital, this represents and amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of the amount you originally invested or capital gains attributable to that and may result in an immediate decrease in the value of units.