Unit Trusts & OEICs
Schroders launched its first unit trust in 1967, and today our broad and flexible product range gives you the ability to invest in many different ways, according to your individual circumstances.
Our range of funds includes those designed to generate a regular income or to deliver capital growth over the long term. Investors should be aware that the value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
Our range of funds covers:
- Far East
- Multi-Manager / Multi-Asset
- Schroder Investment Fund Company (SIFCo) Prospectus 80 page(s) | 462 kb
- Schroder Unit Trusts Limited Prospectus (Institutional) 86 page(s) | 397 kb
- Schroder Unit Trusts Limited relating to the Schroder Multi-Manager Funds Prospectus 58 page(s) | 426 kb
- Schroder Unit Trusts Limited Retail Prospectus (Non-UCITS Retail) 74 page(s) | 546 kb
- Schroder Absolute Return Fund Company (SARFCO) 76 page(s) | 357 kb
Third party fund links
At Schroders, partnerships with third party distributors such as Life and Pensions companies and fund supermarkets are a key part of our business.
To view which of our funds are available through which distributors view the fund links matrix.