Schroder GAIA BlueTrend
Schroder GAIA BlueTrend* is a trend following strategy that invests across a broad range of markets, including equities, bonds, commodities, interest rates and currencies. The fund aims to generate long-term net returns of 10–15% per annum.
- Seeks to capitalise on upward and downward market trends by analysing an asset’s price movement rather than fundamentals
- Can potantially generate returns in both rising and falling markets
- Seeks to deliver a low correlation with traditional markets providing valuable diversification
- The strategy has historically demonstrated a proven track record, delivering 11.0% annualised returns since inception1
Meet the manager
Chief Executive Officer at Systematica Investments
Leda Braga is CEO at Systematica Investments Limited. Prior to this, Leda was President and Head of Systematic Trading at BlueCrest Capital Management. She joined BlueCrest in October 2001 from Cygnifi Derivatives Services (a J.P. Morgan spin-off), where she formed part of the management team and was head of its Valuation Service. Prior to Cygnifi, Leda was a Quantitative Analyst at J.P. Morgan in the derivatives research team for nearly 7 years. Before joining J.P. Morgan, Leda worked as a lecturer and led research projects for over 3 years at Imperial College. Leda holds a PhD in Engineering from Imperial College in London.
Systematica Investment Limited has appointed the following Sub-Investment Managers for Schroder GAIA BlueTrend. This list shall also be published in the annual and semi-annual reports of the Company.
- Systematica Investments Jersey Limited; and
- Systematica Investments GP Limited, Geneva branch.
1 Based on the BlueTrend strategy and refers to an SMA from January 2004 to March 2004 and BlueTrend Fund Limited (Class A USD) from 1 April 2004 onwards. All performance is net of fees. Data as at 31 October 2015.