Schroder Income Growth Fund plc
The Company’s principal investment objectives are to provide real growth of income, being growth of income in excess of the rate of inflation, and capital growth as a consequence of the rising income.
Key reasons to invest:
- Targets outperformance by owning shares that should grow dividends faster than inflation
- Has raised its dividend consistently for the last 22 years¹, making it an interesting proposition for income seeking investors. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated.
- Managed by Sue Noffke, who has over 27 years of investment experience
- Fundamental research is at the heart of the investment process and Sue looks for out of favour companies that have the potential to deliver strong future returns.
Find out more about the fund in our fast facts document.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
¹Source: Schroders as at 31 August 2017.
Schroder Income Growth Fund plc
Q4 2016 - Q4 2017
Q4 2015 - Q4 2016
Q4 2014 - Q4 2015
Q4 2013 - Q4 2014
Q4 2012 - Q4 2013
NAV total return
|Share price total return||10.1||13.4||0.1||4.9||27.2|
|Benchmark total return*||13.1||16.8||1.0||1.2||20.8|
Source: Morningstar, with net income reinvested, net of the ongoing charges and portfolio costs and, where applicable, performance fees, in GBP, as at 29 December 2017. *FTSE All Share total return.
Ratings and Awards
Source for fund rating: Morningstar as at 31 December 2017. © 2017 Morningstar UK Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. For more detailed information about Morningstar’s Analyst Rating, including its methodology, please click here. For disclosure and detailed information about this fund please refer to full Morningstar Global Fund Report. Source for dividend logo: Schroders as at August 2017. Dividend heroes are companies that have increased their dividends each year for at least 20 years.
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Companies that invest in a smaller number of stocks carry more risk than funds spread across a larger number of companies.
- The Company will invest solely in the companies of one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- As a result of the fees and finance costs being charged partially to capital, the distributable income of the Company may be higher, but the capital value of the Company may be eroded.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the investments purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.
FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") © FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trade mark of London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence. All rights in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings vest in FTSE and/or its licensors. Neither FTSE nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings or underlying data. No further distribution of FTSE Data is permitted without FTSE's express written consent.
Other Investment Trusts
- Schroder Asian Total Return Investment Company plc
- Schroder AsiaPacific Fund plc
- Schroder Global Real Estate Securities Limited
- Schroder Japan Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Oriental Income Fund Limited
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited
- Schroder UK Growth Fund plc
- Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc
Registrar contact detailsEquiniti Limited
Aspect House, Spencer Road
West Sussez BN99 6DA
Shareholder Helpline: 0800 032 0641*
*Calls to this number are free of charge from UK landlines