The Life Conference 2016 is taking place in Edinburgh from 2 - 4 November 2016. The Life Conference is the premier event for professionals interested in life insurance. Offering a wide range of workshops and plenary sessions it’s the perfect opportunity to discover what’s hot and current in life insurance.
Implementing investment strategy can be a daunting exercise for smaller insurers managing resource constraints, competitive pressure and onerous regulatory requirements.
Clara Yan, ALM Director, Schroders, will be presenting a joint case study with an insurer discussing:
- Defining risk appetite and assessing risk and return
- Asset allocation and investment decisions
- Managing capital requirements
- Meeting regulatory requirements (risk monitoring and Prudent Person Principle)
- Practical implications of strategy implementation
Whether UK based or international, the conference is open to anyone with an interest in the life sector. It offers an ideal forum to meet and exchange ideas with a broad range of professionals. If you want to get up to date on the latest thinking and innovation, this is the event for you.