Schroder Income Growth Fund plc
The Company’s principal investment objectives are to provide real growth of income, being growth of income in excess of the rate of inflation, and capital growth as a consequence of the rising income.
The Company targets the attractive income and income growth potential provided by UK companies and has a record of increasing dividends each year for the past decade. The Company is managed by Sue Noffke who has been part of Schroders’ experienced UK Equity Team for over 20 years.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
|Schroder Income Growth Fund plc||Q1 2014- Q1 2015||Q1 2013 - Q1 2014||Q1 2012- Q1 2013||Q1 2011 - Q1 2012||Q1 2010 - Q1 2011|
|NAV total return||14.9||14.3||22.2||4.0||9.9|
|Share price total return||9.4||14.7||27.9||3.4||14.0|
|Reference index total return*||6.6||8.8||16.8||1.4||8.7|
Source: Schroders, bid to bid price with net income reinvested, net of the ongoing charges and portfolio costs and, where applicable, performance fees, in GBP, as at 31 March 2015. *FTSE All Share total return.
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Companies that invest in a smaller number of stocks carry more risk than funds spread across a larger number of companies.
- The Company will invest solely in the companies of one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- As a result of the fees and finance costs being charged partially to capital, the distributable income of the Company may be higher, but the capital value of the Company may be eroded.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the investments purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.
FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") © FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trade mark of London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence. All rights in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings vest in FTSE and/or its licensors. Neither FTSE nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings or underlying data. No further distribution of FTSE Data is permitted without FTSE's express written consent.
Other Investment Trusts
- Asian Total Return Investment Company plc
- Schroder AsiaPacific Fund plc
- Schroder Global Real Estate Securities Limited
- Schroder Japan Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Oriental Income Fund Limited
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited
- Schroder UK Growth Fund plc
- Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc
Registrar contact detailsEquiniti Limited
Aspect House, Spencer Road
West Sussez BN99 6DA
Shareholder Helpline: 0800 032 0641*
*Calls to this number are free of charge from UK landlines