Schroder Multi-Manager Diversity Range
Our dedicated multi-manager specialists research an investment universe of over 5,000 funds, aiming to select the best combination of products from leading fund managers for the Schroder Multi-Manager Diversity Funds. Each fund provides a well diversified spread of investments which is constantly monitored and adapted to suit the prevailing economic and market environment.
A well-balanced spread of investments in a single fund
Rigorous fund selection
Focused on delivering the right combination of leading fund managers for the prevailing environment
Targeting specific goals
A choice of 6 funds reflecting different investment objectives
Asset allocation of the funds
The table below shows the ‘neutral’ asset allocation (the balance between different types of investment) of the Schroder Multi-Manager Diversity Funds and the extent to which the Schroder Multi-Manager Team can move the funds away from this to reflect their views of market prospects. To help you compare the funds it also illustrates the balance between the return potential and risk of each fund.
Schroder MM Diversity Fund
Schroder MM Diversity Income Fund
Schroder MM Diversity Balanced Fund
Schroder MM Diversity Tactical Fund
Schroder MM UK Growth Fund
Schroder MM International Fund
Scroll or swipe to compare all 6 funds
Use the arrows to compare all 6 funds
Investing in the fund
The fund will be available through all major platforms
Six investment options providing the balance of return potential and risk expertly-managed to suit you.
A good long-term record of performance growth across the range.
Portfolios built using a broad range of investment strategies which are actively managed to reflect the prevailing environment.
Investment process developed and honed over a number of years by our talented and experienced team.
Potentially more cost-effective than buying the same funds individually and available now as a tax-efficient ISA.
Source: Lipper, 12 month discrete performance, net fees in GBP, Z Acc share class, as at 30 September 2016. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
Meet the team
The process behind the Schroders Multi-Manager Diversity Range has been built and developed by a talented team over a number of years. With over 60 years of combined experience, the multi-manager team has a long-standing reputation within the investment community.
Led by Marcus Brookes, the team actively manages the range and has access to investment resources around the globe, so is well placed to change and adapt the funds as the market moves.
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- With some of the Schroder Multi-Manager Diversity funds currency fluctuations may adversely affect the value of investments and the income thereon.
- Some of the Schroder Multi-Manager Diversity funds invest partly in emerging markets. Investing in emerging markets can be extremely volatile, involving a higher than average risk compared with investing in established markets.
- The levels and basis of, and reliefs from, taxation may change. Investors should obtain professional advice on taxation where appropriate before proceeding with any investment.
- The funds will invest mainly in collective investment schemes which themselves may invest in bonds, equities and alternative investments each of which will have specific risks as detailed in the full Prospectus.
- Derivative instruments may be used in the funds for the purposes of efficient portfolio management only. This should not lead to an increase in the risk to the funds. The managers will employ a risk management process to manage any derivative exposure achieved for the purposes of efficient portfolio management.