Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated.
- The value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up and investors might not get back the amount originally invested.
- Companies which invest in a smaller number of assets carry more risk than those spread across a larger number of assets.
- The Company will invest solely in property located in one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the assets purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.