Schroder UK Growth Fund plc
The Company’s principal investment objective is to achieve capital growth predominantly from investment in UK equities, with the aim of providing a total return in excess of the FTSE All-Share Index.
The fund is managed by Philip Matthews who uses a disciplined investment approach to focus on identifying stocks which offer the best combination of value and quality.
Latest news: Share buy-back policy announced
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
|Schroder UK Growth Fund plc||Q4 2015 - Q4 2016||Q4 2014 - Q4 2015||Q4 2013 - Q4 2014||Q4 2012 - Q4 2013||Q4 2011 - Q4 2012|
|NAV total return||13.8||3.1||-10.0||31.4||25.0|
|Share price total return||10.5||2.1||-16.2||38.0||28.8|
|Benchmark total return*||16.8||1.0||1.2||20.8||12.3|
Source: Schroders, bid to bid price with net income reinvested, net of the ongoing charges and portfolio costs and, where applicable, performance fees, in GBP, as at 31 December 2016. *FTSE All Share total return.
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Companies which invest in a smaller number of stocks carry more risk than funds spread across a larger number of companies.
- The Company will invest solely in the companies of one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the investments purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.
- As a result of the fees and finance costs being charged partially to capital, the distributable income of the Company may be higher, but the capital value of the Company may be eroded.
FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") © FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trade mark of London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence. All rights in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings vest in FTSE and/or its licensors. Neither FTSE nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings or underlying data. No further distribution of FTSE Data is permitted without FTSE's express written consent.
Other Investment Trusts
- Schroder AsiaPacific Fund plc
- Schroder Global Real Estate Securities Limited
- Schroder Income Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Japan Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Oriental Income Fund Limited
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited
- Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc
- Schroder Asian Total Return Investment Company plc
Registrar contact detailsEquiniti Limited
Aspect House, Spencer Road
West Sussex BN99 6DA
Shareholder Helpline: 0800 032 0641*
*Calls to this number are free of charge from UK landlines