Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc
The Company’s investment objective is to invest in Mid Cap equities with the aim of providing a total return in excess of the FTSE 250 (ex-Investment Companies) Index.
Key reasons to invest:
- Invests in companies in the dynamic FTSE 250 index
- Medium-sized companies can potentially offer faster rates of profit and dividend growth, and higher long-term returns than their larger counterparts
- A strong long-term performance record - 1st out 11 trusts in the Association of Investment Companies UK AC sector since launch¹. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated
- Managed by Andy Brough, FE Alpha Manager, who has over 28 years’ investment experience.
¹Source: Ranking in Association of Investment Companies (AIC) Sector, UK All Companies, sourced from Morningstar from 2 May 2003 to 31 March 2016. ²Andy Brough became Lead Manager on 1 April 2016.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
|Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc||Q2 2015- Q2 2016||Q2 2014- Q2 2015||Q2 2013- Q2 2014||Q2 2012- Q2 2013||Q2 2011- Q2 2012|
|NAV total return||-9.0||10.9||21.4||42.0||-6.5|
|Share price total return||-16.5||7.2||31.2||50.9||-10.1|
|Benchmark total return*||-5.7||15.0||17.8||32.2||-5.1|
Source: Schroders, bid to bid price with net income reinvested, net of the ongoing charges and portfolio costs and, where applicable, performance fees, in GBP, as at 30 June 2016. *In April 2011, the FTSE 250 ex Investment Trusts replaced the FTSE All-Share ex ITs ex FTSE 100 TR. The full track record of the previous Index has been kept and chainlinked to the new one +FTSE 250 (ex Investment Trusts) total return.
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- The Company invests in smaller companies that may be less liquid than in larger companies and price swings may therefore be greater than investment companies that invest in larger companies.
- The Company will invest solely in the companies of one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- As a result of the fees and finance costs being charged partially to capital, the distributable income of the Company may be higher but there is the potential that performance or capital value may be eroded.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the investments purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.
FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") © FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trade mark of London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence. All rights in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings vest in FTSE and/or its licensors. Neither FTSE nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings or underlying data. No further distribution of FTSE Data is permitted without FTSE's express written consent.
Other Investment Trusts
- Schroder AsiaPacific Fund plc
- Schroder Global Real Estate Securities Limited
- Schroder Income Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Japan Growth Fund plc
- Schroder Oriental Income Fund Limited
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited
- Schroder UK Growth Fund plc
- Asian Total Return Investment Company plc
Registrar contact detailsEquiniti Limited
Aspect House, Spencer Road
West Sussex BN99 6DA
Shareholder Helpline: 0800 032 0641*
*Calls to this number are free of charge from UK landlines