Social media guidelines
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. (“SIMNA Inc.”) is registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and as a Portfolio Manager with the securities regulatory authorities in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec and Saskatchewan. It provides asset management products and services to clients in the United States and Canada. Schroder Fund Advisors, LLC (“SFA”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. and is registered as a limited purpose broker-dealer with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and as an Exempt Market Dealer with the securities regulatory authorities of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. SFA markets certain investment vehicles for which SIMNA Inc. is an investment adviser. SIMNA Inc. and SFA are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Schroders plc, a UK public company with shares listed on the London Stock Exchange.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal.
Schroders tweets and posts are for informational purposes only and should not be considered individual investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any security or to adopt any investment strategy. They are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market, industry, investment or strategy. Schroders comments, opinions and analyses are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice, because market and economic conditions are subject to change. Reliance upon information in the posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
This information is intended to be for information purposes only and it is not intended as promotional material in any respect. The material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of sale of any financial instrument. The material is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice, or investment recommendations.
Please consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. For a free prospectus, which contains this and other information on any Schroders fund, visit www.schroderfunds.com, call your financial advisor or call (800) 464-3108. Read the prospectus carefully before investing. Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (“SIDCO”), which is not affiliated with SIMNA Inc. or SFA.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value of an investment can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed.
Schroders has no responsibility or endorsement for the operations, services, messages, and advertisements that may appear on other websites. Use of these sites is at your own risk.
Certain Schroders content and opinions may include some forecasted views. We believe that we are basing our expectations and beliefs on reasonable assumptions within the bounds of what we currently know. However, there is no guarantee that any forecasts or opinions will be realized. The views and forecasts contained herein are those of SIMNA Inc. and are subject to change. The information and opinions have been obtained from sources we consider to be reliable. No responsibility can be accepted for errors of facts obtained from third parties. Reliance should not be placed on the views and information in the Twitter account when taking individual investment and/or strategic decisions.
To help ensure exchanges are productive and respectful of diverse viewpoints, and generally stay on topic, we require that you follow our guidelines.
Moderated Tweets & Posts - We review tweets and posts and reserve the right to block any followers, including those who post @SchrodersUS tweets or direct messages that are inappropriate or offensive.
- Be civil - We can handle disagreement and constructive criticism, but ask that you refrain from general or personal attacks, or being disrespectful of Schroders, other companies and others.
- Be constructive - Attacks or “off-limits” tweets such as those concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes between you and another may result in our blocking you.
- No spam - Tweets focused on selling a product or service or are promotional in nature may result in our blocking you or reporting for spam.
- No offensive language - Tweets including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language (which means that discriminatory, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats or harassment, obscene or sexually explicit language) may result in our blocking you.
- No personal financial or private information - Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information on this public site. If you have immediate service needs or require help with a transaction, please contact Schroders at (212) 641-3800 or (800) 730-2932.
- No investment advice - Please refrain from tweeting us with requests for specific investment advice, recommendations or testimonials. This site is intended as informational only.
- Obey the law - Of course. Respect the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, confidential or proprietary information, and so forth.
Schroders reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current version will be available online.
Further information about Schroders can be found at www.schroders.com/us.
7 Bryant Park New York, NY 10018-3706.
Tel: + 1 (212) 641 3800