The Board has delegated to this Audit and Risk Committee responsibility for overseeing the financial reporting and internal control of the Group and for maintaining an appropriate relationship with the Company's auditors.
The Committee seeks to encourage and safeguard high standards of integrity, financial reporting, risk management and internal controls.
Its responsibilities include:
Financial reporting related
- Monitoring the content and integrity of financial reporting; and
- Reviewing the appropriateness of accounting judgements.
- Reviewing the external auditors; and
- Recommending the appointment of external auditors to the Board.
Risk and controls related
- Reviewing the Group's risk and control framework;
- Reviewing the Group's internal audit function;
- Reviewing the Group's regulatory reporting procedures and relationships with regulators; and
- Regularly considering emerging and thematic risks.
View the Committee Terms of Reference
Biographical information for all committee members, can be viewed on the Board pages