Global Climate Change seeks to provide capital growth primarily through investment in equity securities which will benefit from efforts to accommodate the impact of climate change. The portfolio is unconstrained but we believe that over time companies well positioned with regard to climate change should significantly outperform broad world indices.
- Invests in companies involved in efforts to mitigate or adapt to climate change
- Aims to outperform the MSCI World index, not limiting the fund to a single sector
- Unconstrained, our "best ideas" portfolio of 50–100 stocks
- Truly global portfolio covers a vast array of business sectors and a diverse range of company size
- Separate accounts*
- Institutional-type vehicles*