We aim to outperform the MSCI World Index by 3.5%-4.5% (gross of fees) per annum. Stock selection is the primary source of adding value. Country and sector weights are generally a residual of our bottom up stock selection process, combined with the appropriate risk-control overlay.
Integrated Global Equity Approach
- Locally based research is viewed in a global context and stock selection is based on Schroders "best in class" based on our best ideas
- Schroders' analysts typically conduct over 12,000 company contacts each year Experienced Investment Team
- Fundamental research is generated by over 70 locally based equity analysts located in 11 countries
- Experienced global specialists work closely with local equity analysts
- Eleven-strong specialist team is based in London and average 16 years of experience Robust Portfolio Construction
- We focus on bottom-up stock selection to drive added value