A message from Schroders' Global Head of Sustainable Investment, Andy Howard:
The bar for sustainable investing, as set by clients, regulators and the wider industry continues to rise.
Amidst this, we are not standing still. This quarter we explore how we have updated our Engagement Blueprint, first published in early 2022.
Our latest version of the Blueprint expands on areas such as the Just Transition, shareholder resolutions and deforestation.
We also take a look at our continued active ownership work in crucial areas of the cost of living crisis and climate engagement.
This quarter, our sustainability insights include a snapshot of our latest research on green shipping, as well as a deep-dive into carbon markets.
Our QEP team explore some of the performance headwinds of sustainable strategies over the last year.
We also discuss how we approach sustainability and impact in private assets.
Finally, we are delighted to have been awarded a top position among financial services companies in the latest Global Canopy Forest 500 ranking.
This quarter we cover:
Voting and engagement at a glance
- Our active ownership statistics from the quarter
Active ownership in practice
- How we've updated our Engagement Blueprint
- The cost of living: an ongoing conversation
- A voyage to greener shipping
- What's happening with voluntary carbon markets?
- ESG: weathering the market headwinds
- Our latest Global Canopy Forest 500 ranking
- Sustainability and impact challenges in private assets
Read the full report here