10-year forecasts: what returns do we expect from major asset classes?
Our latest forecasts suggest that cash returns are likely to remain poor. We forecast the UK and US to deliver the highest cash returns, though even here the projection is for just 0.7% per annum (p.a.).
- COP26: Pressure growing for step change in climate policy
- Economic infographic: A view of the global economy in February 2020
- Why global cities could be more valuable than high-performing tech stocks
- How we hold companies to account on their climate change plans
- How the FTSE 100 returned 122% in 20 years but barely moved
- How the ageing population could be a boon for investors