- Single point of access to an optimal blend of Schroders' alpha
- Bespoke approach to isolating long-only alpha and blending it with conventional long-short
- Market neutral approach that seeks to deliver robust returns with low correlation to markets
- Attractive return profile across the market cycle with over 60% idiosyncratic alpha
- Predominantly equities – with ability to incorporate diversifying non-equity strategies
- Utilises established and existing Schroders’ investment talent
- A global approach – with tilt to Asia (inc Japan), EM, and Europe (inc UK)
- Schroders seeding the product with c. $200m of its own capital
Andrew and Robert explain the reason behind the launch of Schroder GAIA Helix.
Robert explains the skillsets Schroders has to successfully manage a multi-strategy fund.
Robert describes what differentiates Schroders from others.
Chief Investment Officer, Schroder GAIA Helix
Source: Schroders as at 30 Nov 2018
Schroder Investment Management Limited has appointed the following Sub-Investment Manager for Schroder GAIA Helix. This shall also be published in the annual and semi-annual reports of the Company.