Watch and Listen
On the Spot: Q&A with the Value Team
We put Nick Kirrage, Equity Value Fund Manager at Schroders, on the spot by posing the questions you asked:
- How will value perform in a downturn?
- Given how extended this bull-market cycle is, are there sufficient opportunities for value investors?
- Banks; where is the reward?
- Where is the value in the UK market today?
- What are data centres and why are they so important?
- Preparing for “net zero” carbon – the long road ahead
- Economic infographic: A view of the global economy in February 2020
- Why global cities could be more valuable than high-performing tech stocks
- How we hold companies to account on their climate change plans
- How the FTSE 100 returned 122% in 20 years but barely moved