The Funds contained herein, namely Schroder International Selection Fund, Schroder Asian Asset Income Fund, Schroder China Asset Income Fund, Schroder China Equity Alpha Fund, Schroder Balanced Investment Fund, Schroder Growth Fund, Schroder Stable Growth Fund, Schroder Capital Stable Fund, Schroder Hong Kong Money Market Fund, Schroder US Dollar Money Fund and Schroder Global Multi-Asset Thematic Fund are distinguished by their respective specific investment policies or any other specific features. These funds may, directly or indirectly through underlying funds, invest primarily in equities, debt securities (including bonds), money market instruments, derivatives or a combination of these. Some of these funds are money market funds which invest in a range of deposits, commercial papers and money market instruments.
- In respect of the distribution units for some funds, the distribution rate is not guaranteed. Distribution yield is not indicative of the return of the funds. Distribution may be paid from capital of the fund which represents and amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of the amount you originally invested or capital gains attributable to that and may result in an immediate decrease in the value of units.
- Some funds with investment in denominated in currencies other than the funds’ base currency may be subject to currency and exchange risk. Transaction costs would be involved in conversion to/from Renminbi (RMB) for non-RMB based investors when investing in RMB share classes. Some funds have limited Renminbi (RMB) denominated underlying investments. RMB is currently not freely convertible. There is no assurance that RMB will not be subject to devaluation.
- For funds with hedged share classes, expenses arising from hedging transactions may be significant and will be borne by the relevant hedged classes. This may preclude such investors to benefit from an increase in the value of the fund’s base currency.
- Schroder China Equity Alpha Fund is subject to QFII regulations including rules on investment restrictions, minimum investment holding period and repatriation and remittance of principal and profits. The uncertainty and change of mainland China laws and regulations may adversely impact the fund. The fund could be adversely affected by the restrictions on or the delays in the repatriation of funds.
- Some funds are subjected to RQFII regulations. The uncertainty and change of mainland China laws and regulations may adversely impact the fund. The fund could be adversely affected by the restrictions on or the delays in the repatriation of funds.
- Some funds may invest via the Stock connect. The stock connect is subject to quota limitation. The fund could be adversely affected when a suspension in the trading through the programme is effected.
- Some funds may use derivatives for investment purposes. Derivatives exposure may involve higher counterparty, liquidity and valuation risks. In adverse situations, some funds may suffer significant losses from their derivative usage for hedging.
- Some funds invest in debt securities which may be subject to interest rate, credit and counterparty risks. Some funds invest in unrated and non-investment grade securities which are exposed to greater credit risks.
- Some funds invest in the China Interbank Bond Market via Bond Connect is subject to regulatory risks and various risks typically applicable to debt securities. In the event that the relevant mainland China authorities suspend account opening or trading on the China Interbank Bond Market, the fund’s ability to invest in the China Interbank Bond Market will be adversely affected.
- Some funds may invest in mortgage related and other asset backed securities that may be subject to interest rate, credit, valuation and liquidity risks.
- Some funds invest in concentrated region/sector/themes and subjects to higher level of risks than a fund investing in a more diversified portfolio/strategy.
- Some funds may invest in emerging markets which are subject to ownership and custody, political and economic, market and settlement, liquidity and volatility, legal and regulatory, execution and counterparty and currency risks.
- Investment in money market fund is not in the nature of a deposit in a bank account and is neither guaranteed nor protected. Investors may subject to loss.
Investment involves risk and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. You should not make any investment decision solely based on this document. Please read the relevant offering document carefully for further fund details including risk factors.
This website is intended for Hong Kong residents only. Non-Hong Kong residents are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before proceeding to access the information contained herein. The website (excluding Schroder Provident Fund related pages) has not been reviewed by the SFC. Issued by Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited.