Find out about changes to your funds
- Pricing of Russian securities in Schroders funds
- Unpublished NAV of Schroder ISF Emerging Europe
- Restructure of J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg S.A., the depositary and the administrator
- New bank details for Standing Settlement Instructions FAQ
- Schroder GAIA II
- Changes to the Synthetic Risk and Reward Indicator (SRRI) for some Schroders funds
- Schroder ISF
- Schroder SSF
- Schroder GAIA
- Schroder AS
- LIBOR Transition
- Schroders Capital Real Estate Debt SCSp SICAV-RAIF
The name of Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A. (“SIM Lux”) changed to Schroder Investment Management (Europe) S.A. (“SIM Europe”) effective 27 June 2018.
This name change recognises the growing importance of Luxembourg as a hub for Schroders continental European business and the new licences we have obtained to continue to market and provide investment strategies developed globally to our EEA clients.
Please note that the legal entity in Luxembourg with which clients, distributors and other third parties have and will continue to contract has not changed and that any contract in place with SIM Lux remains in full force and effect.
If you have any questions on this notification please email firstname.lastname@example.org.