Schroders among founding partners of Change the Race Ratio campaign to accelerate racial diversity in business
Schroders Institutional Investor Study 2020: Active engagement identified as key tactic for driving change as greenwashing becomes main challenge
Schroders’ Group Chief Investment Officer Johanna Kyrklund recognised as one of the top 100 most influential women in European finance
Schroders appointed by Santander Asset Management to manage £1.2 billion of UK Equities mandates
- SIMC20: What next for global economies in 2021?
- SIMC20: Impact now a key factor in Schroders’ investment process
- SIMC20: Five megatrends will drive growth of private assets
- SIMC20: Brexit – Is the end now in sight? What are the prospects for the UK and Europe?
- Schroders UK Financial Adviser Survey: Optimism returns to UK equities as advisers increasingly embrace ESG
- Schroders raises $1.5 billion for private credit funds