Q3 AUMA Update
|Assets under Management||Assets under Administration*||AUMA|
|£bn||Institutional||Intermediary||Asset Management||Wealth Management||Total||Total||Total|
|1 January 2017||226.3||120.1||346.4||39.6||386.0||9.3||395.3|
|30 September 2017||247.4||128.1||375.5||44.1||419.6||10.6||430.2|
*Assets under administration has been restated to exclude assets from which we only derive transactional non-recurring revenues.
We continued to generate growth in the business in the first nine months of the year, with assets under management and administration increasing 9% to £430 billion.
For further information, please contact:
Alex James - Investor Relations: +44 (0)20 7658 4308 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Estelle Bibby - Corporate Communications: +44 (0) 20 7658 3431 / email@example.com
Anita Scott - Brunswick: +44 (0)20 7404 5959 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided in this document in respect of assets under management and administration has not been subject to audit. The statements in this document are based on the Directors’ current view and information known to them at the date of this document. Nothing in this document should be construed as a profit estimate or forecast or as a projection of future financial performance.
- Benchmark Capital invests in specialist retirement planning firm - TRPP
- Jamie Murray and Schroders team up to host the UK’s first ‘Behind-Closed-Doors’ indoor tennis tournament
- Covid-19 poses temporary setback to the energy transition
- Why global cities can still thrive despite Covid-19’s impact
- Clean technologies and climate policy: the global financial crisis and Covid-19
- Dividend bear markets: the grizzly facts