Schroders strengthens fixed income team with new hires
Schroders has strengthened its fixed income team with the hire of Jean-Christophe Alario who has joined the company as a Quantitative Analyst.
He will report to Paul Grainger, Head of Global Multi-Sector Fixed Income, and will focus on developing a variety of models and tools to support the fixed income team’s investment process.
Jean-Christophe brings with him over 10 years of experience in asset management. Prior to joining Schroders he was a Senior Investment Risk Manager at Pictet Asset Management. He has previously held roles at Rogge Global partners, Primergy Capital partners LLP and RAB Capital.
In addition, Marcus Jennings has joined the fixed income team in a newly created role as a Strategist responsible for providing in-depth analysis of global markets and economies. Marcus will report to Bob Jolly, Head of Global Macro Strategy. Prior to joining the team Marcus was a graduate in the economics team at Schroders.
Philippe Lespinard, Co-Head of Fixed Income said:
“The hires of Jean-Christophe and Marcus help to further grow and strengthen our fixed income business. Both bring with them significant skills and expertise which make them a perfect fit for the team.
“We anticipate that the arrival of Jean-Christophe will enhance our quantitative research. This, together with the expanded in-depth analysis of global markets and economies from Marcus Jennings, will further improve our investment proposition for our clients.”
- Jamie Murray and Schroders team up to host the UK’s first ‘Behind-Closed-Doors’ indoor tennis tournament
- Covid-19 poses temporary setback to the energy transition
- Why global cities can still thrive despite Covid-19’s impact
- Clean technologies and climate policy: the global financial crisis and Covid-19
- Dividend bear markets: the grizzly facts
- Covid-19: the inescapable truths faced by investors