Schroders takes top prizes at Financial News Asset Management Awards
We are delighted to announce that Schroders was named Asset Manager of the Year and Peter Harrison was awarded Chief Executive of the Year at Financial News’ Asset Management Awards Europe.
The awards evening – one of the most prestigious in the asset management industry held at the London’s V&A Museum – saw Schroders walk away with two of the biggest prizes on Thursday 17 October.
The judges recognised Schroders’ success in expanding its private asset and alternatives business, announcing a number of significant strategic acquisitions, growing its presence in North America and setting up its landmark Schroders Personal Wealth joint venture with Lloyds Banking Group.
Schroders had also been nominated for an impressive four other awards; Asset Management Innovation of the Year, ESG Initiative of the Year, Diversity Initiative of the year and ESG Initiative of the Year.
One judge commented that Schroders’ industry-leading success across a range of business areas meant that it deserved to be recognised as the asset manager of the year.
Please click here to read Financial News’ full story.
For further information, please contact:
Estelle Bibby, Head of Media Relations +44 20 7658 3431/Estelle.Bibby@Schroders.com
Andy Pearce, PR Manager +44 20 7658 2203/Andy.Pearce@Schroders.com
Note to Editors
For trade press only. To view the latest press releases from Schroders visit: http://ir.schroders.com/media
- What will the world look like after Covid-19?
- ECB super-sizes asset purchases as deflation fears return
- A new social contract - how are companies treating their employees as the Covid-19 crisis unfolds?
- Benchmark Capital invests in specialist retirement planning firm - TRPP
- Jamie Murray and Schroders team up to host the UK’s first ‘Behind-Closed-Doors’ indoor tennis tournament
- Covid-19 poses temporary setback to the energy transition