10-year forecasts: what returns do we expect from major asset classes?
Our latest forecasts suggest that cash returns are likely to remain poor. We forecast the UK and US to deliver the highest cash returns, though even here the projection is for just 0.7% per annum (p.a.).
- Environmental initiatives boost Stockholm's Global Cities index rating
- The cost of trying to time the market since 2001
- Is it time for inflation-linked bonds?
- What the end of LIBOR means for investors
- Is a hydrogen economy more than just hot air?
- An investor guide to spotting “greenwashers”