10-year forecasts: what returns do we expect from major asset classes?
Our latest forecasts suggest that cash returns are likely to remain poor. We forecast the UK and US to deliver the highest cash returns, though even here the projection is for just 0.7% per annum (p.a.).
- Europe’s fiscal response to coronavirus: “Whatever it takes”
- How microfinance can help investors keep calm and carry on
- V, W or L: what shape will the recovery take?
- What impact is Covid-19 having on global economies and markets?
- Is the credit spread curve inversion a red flag?
- Johanna Kyrklund: is this the end of the beginning?