Navigating the uncharted: How can private equity investors respond to the COVID-19 crisis?
In addition to the humanitarian crisis, efforts to contain and mitigate the Covid-19 outbreak have resulted in a historic stock market correction and seem to be leading the world into a global recession.
Implications for financial markets are wide ranging, and variables numerous. Many investors do not even know which questions to ask, let alone what the answers they need might be.
In new research, Schroder Adveq’s Chief Investment Officer, Nils Rode and Head of Investment Risk & Monitoring, Lee Gardella, offer their views on the challenges private equity investors are likely to face.
The full document is available in the link below.
- Why global cities can still thrive despite Covid-19’s impact
- Brazil: Is the 50% drop in the stock market an opportunity?
- Eight lessons from previous crises that apply today
- Inflation post Covid-19: to be or not to be?
- Clean technologies and climate policy: the global financial crisis and Covid-19
- Johanna Kyrklund: You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone