Investor Insight – My account
Here you will find all you need to know about opening an online account with Schroders*. If you already have an account, scroll down for a link to the login page.
What does an online account enable me to do?
- Obtain a current or historical valuation of your clients’ holdings
- View a list of all transactions and distributions since 22 June 2020
- Generate different reports or save data in spreadsheet formats - report examples
- Obtain copies of letters and commission statements for your agency
- Unit Trust Fund ISINS
What information do I need in order to register?
- Agent code
- Full name and email address for each user to be registered
- Agent Digital Registration Form*
- Remove Digital Access Form
- Agent User Guide*
- Video: using your online account*
Please complete, print, and sign the form, and email together with a copy of your company authorised signatory list to your local Investor Services team, details below. Your account(s) will be created within 3 business days and each user will receive an automated email with their username. The guide explains the account activation process during which the username can be changed.
How secure will my account be?
- Your username is unique and linked to your individual company email address
- One-time email activation codes are used to complete account registration
- You create your own password and security questions
- You will access your information via a secure connection
- For security purposes you will automatically be logged out of after a period of inactivity of ten minutes
- Call our helpline on 0800 182 2399 (UK); +44 1397 436969 (Overseas)
- Email us at schrodersinvestor@HSBC.com
*Please note our online service is hosted by HSBC