Download application forms
Note dated 19 May: please note we are currently changing the provider of our UK registrar services from SS&C (formerly DST Systems) to HSBC. Following the transfer, HSBC, on our behalf, will administer your investments, including transaction processing, register maintenance and invoice servicing. This website will be updated with further information in upcoming weeks. For latest updates and further information please click here.
Before you can start investing with Schroders you will need to download and complete an application form for the relevant fund. Schroders is obliged to ensure that we have provided you with the latest Key Investor Information documents (KIIDs) and additional information for the funds in which you wish to invest. The documents below are designed to provide you with the necessary information required to make your investment decision.
- Schroder ISF Annual Report 618 page(s) | 5,884 kb
- Schroder ISF available share classes 32 page(s) | 364 kb
- Schroder ISF EU Savings Tax Directive fund status summary (share class detailed) 20 page(s) | 506 kb
- Schroder ISF Prospectus 116 page(s) | 467 kb
- Schroder ISF Semi Annual Report 468 page(s) | 3,798 kb
- Schroder GAIA Annual Report 60 page(s) | 829 kb
- Schroder GAIA Semi Annual Report 50 page(s) | 409 kb
- Schroder GAIA Application Form Information 1 page(s) | 60 kb
- Schroder GAIA available share classes 2 page(s) | 15 kb
- Schroder GAIA EU Savings Tax Directive fund status summary (share class detailed) 3 page(s) | 42 kb