We are delighted to invite you to our Macro and Market Outlook Roadshow taking place in January 2020 at the following locations:
- Wednesday 8 January: London
- Thursday 9 January: Dublin
- Tuesday 14 January: Edinburgh
- Wednesday 15 January: Leeds & Manchester
- Thursday 16 January: Birmingham & Bristol
Keith Wade, Chief Economist, and Azad Zangana, Senior European Strategist, will present their global macro outlook for 2020 in what remains a period of continuing economic and political uncertainty in light of Brexit and the ongoing US-China trade war. We will also be joined by senior Multi-Asset investment professionals who will discuss potential opportunities and challenges for investors in 2020.
To view the roadshow schedule and locations, click here