60 seconds with Jenny Jones on small-cap tech
Previously technology investors focused a great deal on semi-conductors. But we believe optical systems are becoming increasingly relevant given the data services that are being built (for example, Amazon Web Services and Google).
We think there is a long-term trend in this segment, and in the small-cap market in particular there are some mis-priced growth opportunities.
- How does the stock market perform when the VIX fear gauge surges?
- How climate change may impact financial markets
- Our multi-asset investment views - February 2020
- What are data centres and why are they so important?
- COP26: Pressure growing for step change in climate policy
- Preparing for “net zero” carbon – the long road ahead