At Schroders, asset management is our business and our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients - the creation of long-term value.
We have responsibility for £731.6 billion¹ (€871.3 billion/US$990.9 billion) on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in South Africa
Schroders is highly committed to the South African market and currently offers a number of FSCA approved funds and a listed property company to South African investors. The South African branch of Schroder Investment Management Limited is based in Cape Town, with a secondary local office in Johannesburg.
The funds approved by the FSCA for South African investors are:
- Schroder ISF* All China Equity
- Schroder ISF Asian Equity Yield
- Schroder ISF EURO Equity
- Schroder ISF Global Cities Real Estate
- Schroder ISF Global Disruption
- Schroder ISF Global Energy Transition
- Schroder ISF Global Equity
- Schroder ISF Global Equity Alpha
- Schroder ISF Global Gold
- Schroder ISF Global Managed Growth
- Schroder ISF Global Recovery
- Schroder ISF Global Smaller Companies
- Schroder ISF Global Sustainable Growth
- Schroder ISF QEP Global Core
- Schroder ISF QEP Global Emerging Markets
- Schroder ISF QEP Global ESG
- Schroder ISF US Dollar Liquidity
- Schroder European Real Estate Investment Trust
Source: ¹Schroders, all data as at 31 December 2021.
*Schroder International Selection Fund is referred to as Schroder ISF throughout