June Global Market Perspective
In our June podcast Kondi Nkosi speaks to Azad Zangana, Senior Economist & Strategist. They cover:
- A market review of regional and global equities, fixed income and commodities
- An update on global vaccine roll outs
- A global economic forecast with a deeper dive into the US, Eurozone and Emerging Markets
May Global Market Perspective
In our May podcast, Ebeth van Heerden speaks to Ugo Montrucchio, Multi-Asset Portfolio Manager. They discuss:
- The outlook for global markets
- Big tech and potential inflationary pressures
- Multi-asset themes and the benefits of a balanced strategy
- The 'B' word - bitcoin!
April Global Market Perspective
Kondi Nkosi speaks to Stephen Kam, Co Head of Product Management, Asia ex Japan Equities. They cover:
- The post-Covid outlook for Asia and the pace of the economic recovery in the region
- The possible approaches for monetary and fiscal policy in China and considerations around US-China tensions under the Biden administration
- The China A share market; how can it be accessed and could there be opportunities for investors?
March Global Market Perspective
Philip Robotham speaks to Hannah Simons, Head of Sustainability Strategy. They cover:
- What it takes to become a sustainable investment leader within the asset management industry
- Jargon busting - what the key differences are between fully integrated ESG, screened ESG and a sustainable ESG funds
- How active asset managers engage with companies to improve their ESG factors
February Global Market Perspective
Looking back on 2020, it is truly extraordinary that an event with the severe global impact like Covid-19, only temporarily halted flows into risk assets.
In our February podcast, Ebeth van Heerden, Head of Intermediary, speaks to a regular guest, Azad Zangana Senior Economist, for a macro-economic update including; what investors could consider for the year ahead, the outlook for US equities and emerging markets, the impact of Brexit on the UK and Europe, and if there's any truth to the Bitcoin 'bubble'.