This website aims to inform investors about ‘value investing’, the art of buying stocks which trade at a significant discount to their intrinsic value. We explain, in regular blog posts, how we follow this discipline, scouring the market for irrationally unloved stocks and patiently waiting for a correction in the price. If you're new to this, it’s best to start with our guide: what is value investing?
The Value Perspective
- There's more to value than meets the eye with Liam Nunn and Simon Adler, June 2021
- Possibly the Best Insurance Policy You'll Ever Buy with Nick Kirrage and Liam Nunn, December 2020
- Down and Dirty on Stock Picking: Why Calling Time on Value might be Premature with Nick Kirrage and Kevin Murphy, July 2020
- Global Value to, through and beyond a crisis with Simon Adler and Liam Nunn, April 2020
- Value Investing with Nick Kirrage and Kevin Murphy, March 2020