10-year forecasts: what returns do we expect from major asset classes?
Our latest forecasts suggest that cash returns are likely to remain poor. We forecast the UK and US to deliver the highest cash returns, though even here the projection is for just 0.7% per annum (p.a.).
- What are data centres and why are they so important?
- COP26: Pressure growing for step change in climate policy
- Preparing for “net zero” carbon – the long road ahead
- Economic infographic: A view of the global economy in February 2020
- Why global cities could be more valuable than high-performing tech stocks
- How we hold companies to account on their climate change plans