Defined contributionMeeting DC participants changing needs with bespoke solutions for plans of all sizes to achieve their specific goals
Traditional DC as we know it is changing
Key retirement challenges:
- Complexity: Which investment options will your participants need, and choose?
- Accumulation: Will they be equipped to save enough for retirement?
- Market risk: What happens if the market drops, especially as they’re nearing retirement?
- Longevity: How long do your participants expect to live?
- Inflation: What will things cost in the future? Will prices rise gradually or spike occasionally?
- Consumption: What goods and services will they need?
Our approach to these challenges
- Targeting alpha for the accumulation phase
- Improving retirement income
- Pursuing prosperity through ESG and sustainable investment
- Innovative solutions
- Efficient systematic capabilities
What sets us apart
- Our 215-year history is predicated on a strong, stable family ownership structure and a focus on the client for the long-term
- ESG and sustainability are embedded in our investment culture, and engrained in our company's philosophy
- Strong diversity and inclusion (D&I) practices are critical to the culture here at Schroders
More on Defined Contribution at Schroders
Our flagship series of quarterly DC market insights and news updates written exclusively for defined contribution practitioners