At Schroders, asset management is our business and our goals are aligned with those of our clients to create long-term value.
The Schroders brand embodies the traditional tenets of excellence, innovation and integrity. These values are evident in everything we do, including our client service.
Schroders in Australia
Established in 1961, Schroders in Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of UK-listed Schroders plc. Based in Sydney, the business manages assets for institutional and wholesale clients across Australian equities, fixed income and multi-asset and global equities.
Schroders believes in the potential to gain a competitive advantage from in-house global research; that rigorous research will translate into superior investment performance. We believe that internal analysis of investment securities and markets is paramount when identifying attractive investment opportunities. Proprietary research provides a key foundation of our investment process and our world-wide network of analysts is one of the most comprehensive research resources dedicated to funds management.
Areas of expertise:
- Australia equities
- Fixed income
- Global equities
With a global network of researchers, we focus on serving our clients and targeting one result - superior investment performance.
Inherent in our approach to investment management is:
- A structured, disciplined and repeatable investment process
- A clearly defined investment style
- A team approach to investment management
A global asset manager
- We have responsibility for A$1365.8 billion of assets* on behalf of institutional and retail investors, from around the world. Their assets are invested across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- We employ over 5811 people worldwide who operate from 35 different locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. We are close to the markets in which we invest and our clients.
- Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years. Long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
*Source: All data as at 30 June 2022
Australian Office Location
Level 20, Angel Place 123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- +61 (0)2 9210 9200
- +61 (0)2 9231 1119
Schroders may record and monitor telephone calls for security, training and compliance purpose.