Client Complaint Handling Procedure
Complaint submission to PT Schroder Investment Management Indonesia ("the Company") can be done during working days at 08.30 -17.30 West Indonesia Time through the following channels:
- Email via contact us page
- Phone : +6221 – 2965 5100
- Walk-in or mail
PT Schroder Investment Management Indonesia, Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower 1, 30th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.52-53, Jakarta, Indonesia 12190.
COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCESS FLOW
- Schroders as the PUJK will receive, record and document any complaints submitted by Clients and/or their Representatives verbally. When the complaint is filed, verification of the correctness of the Client's information will be conducted. Schroders will then provide a brief explanation of the complaint service procedure;
- After the complaint has been recorded, Schroders will send a confirmation of receipt of the Complaint to the Clients and/or his/her Representative via e-mail. The confirmation consists of the complaint registration number and the date of receipt of the complaint;
- Follow-up of the received complaint is verbally completed (proper investigation, competent, and objective, and analyze the truth of the complaint) no later than 5 (five) working days since the Complaint is received d. If supporting documents are required, Schroders will request the Client and/or their Representatives to submit the complaint in writing. The time period for handling and resolving the complaint will then follow the written complaint procedure.
- In the event that the Complaint is submitted verbally, Schroders shall submit a written Complaint Response;
- During the complaint service process, information will be provided on the status of complaint handling when the Client and/or his/her Representative requests clarification;
- If the Complaint is related to an employee who has the authority to resolve the Complaint, it will be transferred to another employee who has at least the same position level as the employee concerned;
- In the event that the verbal complaint response is not agreed by the Client and/or Client Representative, Schroders will provide confirmation in writing.
- Schroders will provide proof of receipt of Written Complaint to Clients and/or Client Representatives consisting of Complaint registration number, date of receipt of Complaint, telephone number of Complaint Service function or unit, signed or issued by an employee at the Complaint Service function or unit;
- In the event of a written Complaint, Schroders conducts verification by reviewing the completeness of the documents submitted by the Client and/or Client Representative. The review or examination is carried out properly, competently and objectively to ensure its veracity;
- The documents include the identity of the Client and/or Client Representative, a special power of attorney (if the complaint process is represented), the type and date of the Financial Transaction, the problem complained about;
- If there are deficiencies required by Schroders in handling the complaint, it can be informed to the Client and/or Client Representative and given an opportunity of 20 (twenty) working days to complete the lack of documents;
- Under certain conditions, namely: the required documents are not in the domicile of the Client; and/or, there are other matters that are beyond the control of the Client, an extension of the period of 20 (twenty) working days will be given;
- Schroders shall follow up the Complaint at the latest 20 (twenty) working days since the documents directly related to the Complaint are received in full;
- In the event of certain conditions, the period may be extended for a maximum of 20 (twenty) business days since the previous period expired. This time extension will be submitted in writing;
- In the event that the Complaint is submitted in writing, Schroders shall submit a written Complaint Response;
- During the complaint service process, information will be provided on the status of complaint handling when the Client and/or his/her Representative requests an explanation.
- If the Complaint is related to an employee who has the authority to resolve the Complaint, it will be transferred to another employee who has at least the same level of position as the employee concerned;
- In the event that there is an objection to the response submitted, if the Client and/or Client Representative submits new documents that may result in a change in the response, it will be resolved within 20 working days.
Clients and/or their Representatives can also submit Complaints through the application or website provided by OJK, namely the Aplikasi Portal Perlindungan Konsumen.
In the event that an agreement on Complaint settlement is not reached, the Client and the company and/or Custodian Bank will settle the dispute with a dispute settlement mechanism in the form of mediation or arbitration through the Alternative Dispute Resolution Institution (“LAPS”) with the terms, conditions and procedures as referred to in the POJK concerning Alternative Dispute Resolution Institutions in the Financial Services Sector and in accordance with regulations regarding dispute resolution procedures issued by LAPS and approved by OJK, and referring to Law Number 30 of 1999 (one thousand nine hundred and ninety nine) concerning Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including all amendments thereto ("Arbitration Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution") as relevant.