At Schroders, asset management is our business and our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients - the creation of long-term value.
The Schroders brand embodies the traditional tenets of excellence, innovation and integrity. These values are evident in every aspect of our company and we are dedicated to providing the highest levels of client service.
Schroders in Australia
Established in 1961, Schroders in Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schroders plc. Based in Sydney the business is focused on asset management for institutional and wholesale clients. Comprising a team of around 80 people it is home to the domestic research and investment teams for capabilities in Australian Equities, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset and QEP Global Equities.
Schroders believes in the potential to gain a competitive advantage from in-house global research which will translate into superior investment performance through disciplined portfolio construction. We believe that internal analysis of investment securities and markets is paramount when identifying attractive investment opportunities. Proprietary research provides a key foundation of our investment process. Indeed, our world-wide network of analysts is one of the most comprehensive research resources wholly dedicated to funds management.
Areas of expertise:
- Australia Equities
- Fixed Income
- Global Equities
With a global network of researchers, we are focused on serving our clients and targeting one thing - investment performance.
Inherent in our approach to investment management is:
- A structured, disciplined and repeatable investment process
- A clearly defined investment style
- A team approach to investment management
A Global asset manager
- We have responsibility for A$677.6 billion of assets* on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- We employ over 4100 people worldwide operating from 41 offices in 27 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients.
- Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
*Source: All data as at 31 December 2016
Australian Office Location
Level 20, Angel Place 123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- +61 (0)2 9210 9200
- +61 (0)2 9231 1119
Schroders may record and monitor telephone calls for security, training and compliance purpose.