Schroder Life Flexible Retirement Fund
The Schroder Life Flexible Retirement Fund is designed for DC members who are approaching the stage when they will transition into retirement and who require a fund solution that gives them the flexibility to take their pots in a series of single lump sums or drawdown their assets over a period of time. Through a combination of an actively managed multi-asset portfolio and a systematic downside risk management overlay the fund seeks to deliver an above inflation return while reducing the chance that an individual will suffer a significant loss.
The fund has three objectives
1. To provide - Capital preservation for DC members approaching retirement and flexibility to use their pots according to their individual circumstances.
2. To generate - A return of CPI+2% (net of fees) over a market cycle (typically 3-5 years).
3. To deliver - These returns with a risk management overlay that targets a maximum loss of 8% over anyinvestment period*.
- Schroder Life Flexible Retirement Fund Brochure
- Fast facts
- Meeting the Budget challenge: offering DC members choice with security
* The maximum loss target is an investment objective only and does not constitute a guarantee. It is possible that due to prolonged adverse market environments the Fund may lose more than 8%.