Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund plc
What are the risks?
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- The Company invests in smaller companies that may be less liquid than in larger companies and price swings may therefore be greater than investment companies that invest in larger companies.
- The Company will invest solely in the companies of one country or region. This can carry more risk than investments spread over a number of countries or regions.
- As a result of the fees and finance costs being charged partially to capital, the distributable income of the Company may be higher but there is the potential that performance or capital value may be eroded.
- The Company may borrow money to invest in further investments, this is known as gearing. Gearing will increase returns if the value of the investments purchased increase in value by more than the cost of borrowing, or reduce returns if they fail to do so.
FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") © FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trade mark of London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence. All rights in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings vest in FTSE and/or its licensors. Neither FTSE nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the FTSE indices and / or FTSE ratings or underlying data. No further distribution of FTSE Data is permitted without FTSE's express written consent.
1Source: Ranking in Association of Investment Companies (AIC) Sector, UK All Companies, sourced from Morningstar from 2 May 2003 to 31 March 2016. 2Andy Brough became Lead Manager on 1 April 2016.