Practical guides for advisersAdviser guides on sustainable investing and wealth transfer to support your client conversations.
We explore specific opportunities – and threats – for financial advisers.
We keep a close eye on trends and dive deep into the issues that are likely to stay on the agenda.
The reports draw on a wealth of data and analysis from both our own and external experts, so you get a full view of the landscape.
The ins and outs of sustainable investment
Research suggests most clients want to invest in a way that builds a better world- but they don’t know where to start without your steer. Our guides are designed to help you support them to meet their goals.
- A practical guide to sustainable investing: All the most important things you need to know – including how to work out where your client’s priorities really lie.
- Guide to Net Zero: We all have an active role to play both as individuals and as investors reaching Net Zero but what does it mean for you, as a financial adviser, and for your clients?
- A-Z of sustainability terms: Sustainability, once a fringe consideration, has become core for many investors. We’ve put together an A-Z of key terms for you and your clients to dip into.
- The Lang Cat guide: Crossing the ESG event horizon: Sponsored by Schroders, the Lang Cat’s guide explores five big themes facing advisers across environmental, social, and governance issues.
The next generation of wealth management
Over the next decade, £1 trillion of wealth will flow to new owners: widows, children, and grandchildren. Here’s how you can manage this wealth transfer for your clients and your business.
- A practical guide to intergenerational wealth transfer: Without a wealth transfer strategy, there’s a real risk to your business. We look at how to avoid the pitfalls and plan for the future.
- Taking the reins: Female clients and the transfer of wealth: Do financial advisers need to manage female clients differently? By 2025, 60% of Britain’s wealth could be in women’s hands, so it’s something to think about.
Guiding you through the investment landscape
As your trusted partner, we delve into the opportunities and issues your business is facing and support you with your client conversations.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, and you (or your clients) might not get back what you originally invested.