Here you will find all you need to know about opening an online account with Schroders*. If you already have an account, scroll down for a link to the login page.
What does an online account enable me to do?
- Obtain a valuation summary
- View a list of all transactions made during the last six months
- View a summary of all deals made
- Video: using your online account
What information do I need in order to register?
- Account number
- Surname, First name, Postcode
- Individual Investor Digital Registration Form
- Individual Investor User Guide
- Related Party Registration Form
- Remove Digital Access Form
How secure will my account be?
- Your Internet ID is unique and you will need it each time you login
- Your password is posted to your home address
- You will access your information via a secure connection
- For security purposes you will automatically be logged out of after a period of inactivity of ten minutes
- Call our helpline on 0800 182 2399 (UK); +44 1397 436969 (Overseas)
- Email us at schrodersinvestor@HSBC.com
*Please note our online service is hosted by HSBC so in the user video you will see the HSBC logo