Custody and tax reporting
The US imposes complex custody and tax rules on its citizens, whether they live in America or abroad.
We understand the complex regulatory requirements of US tax reporting and work closely with your tax advisers to ensure a seamless process. We offer bespoke, tax-friendly portfolios for US dollar, euro and sterling-based clients.
We can support by:
- A deep knowledge of tax and other regulatory requirements in the US and for UK non-domiciled residents
- Expertise in supporting complex family structure
- Custody of assets in Jersey, in the Channel Islands
- US and UK-compliant tax reports
- Introductions to a trusted network of lawyers and accountants operating in London and beyond, experienced in dealing with the affairs of US persons
Download the brochure
Find out more about how we can support those with US connections, helping them to navigate regulatory and tax regimes across borders.