We take time to understand your unique circumstances
We mold our services around your needs and ambitions, whether you require tailored portfolio management or third-party banking services. We can then provide you with an in-depth financial plan to make sure you are on track. Our recommendations will always be clear and realistic.
You can benefit from:
- In-depth review of your financial circumstances, objectives and risk tolerance
- Investments structured for tax-efficiency
- A personalised long-term investment strategy
- The most suitable investments within each asset class
- A portfolio that reflects your values, which can include sustainable or socially-responsible investments
- Regular reporting
- Close monitoring and re-balancing of your portfolio to take advantage of shorter-term shifts in the economic cycle
Case study: managing SIPPs
A UK-based executive was appointed to a senior role in New York. He had £4 million in a UK Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and a sizable tax portfolio that would have to become US and UK-compliant if he moved to the US. This can be difficult as many popular funds in the UK face high taxes in the US.
We on-boarded the portfolio quickly, working with his existing advisers. We then restructured our client’s portfolio, investing primarily in individual stocks and bonds, two months before he moved to New York.
Download the brochure
Find out more about how we can support those with US connections, helping them to navigate regulatory and tax regimes across borders.