Practical guidesAdviser guides on sustainable investing, wealth transfer and regulation to support your client conversations.
We explore specific opportunities – and threats – for financial advisers.
We keep a close eye on trends and dive deep into the issues that are likely to stay on the agenda.
The reports draw on a wealth of data and analysis from both our own and external experts, so you get a full view of the landscape.
The ins and outs of sustainable investment
Research suggests most clients want to invest in a way that builds a better world- but they don’t know where to start without your steer. Our guides are designed to help you support them to meet their goals.
- A practical guide to sustainable investing: All the most important things you need to know – including how to work out where your client’s priorities really lie.
- Guide to Net Zero: We all have an active role to play both as individuals and as investors reaching Net Zero but what does it mean for you, as a financial adviser, and for your clients?
- Guide to carbon offsetting: designed to help you understand how to help, if appropriate, your business to reduce its environmental impact and contribute to the drive to Net Zero.
- A-Z of sustainability terms: Sustainability, once a fringe consideration, has become core for many investors. We’ve put together an A-Z of key terms for you and your clients to dip into.
- The Lang Cat guide: Crossing the ESG event horizon: Sponsored by Schroders, the Lang Cat’s guide explores five big themes facing advisers across environmental, social, and governance issues.
The next generation of wealth management
Over the next decade, £1 trillion of wealth will flow to new owners: widows, children, and grandchildren. Here’s how you can manage this wealth transfer for your clients and your business.
- NextGen or LostGen? Sponsored by Schroders, AKG's latest research paper highlights how advisers need to change their business models if they are to attract the next generation of clients.
- A practical guide to intergenerational wealth transfer: Without a wealth transfer strategy, there’s a real risk to your business. We look at how to avoid the pitfalls and plan for the future.
- Taking the reins: Female clients and the transfer of wealth: Do financial advisers need to manage female clients differently? By 2025, 60% of Britain’s wealth could be in women’s hands, so it’s something to think about.
Giving regulation a PROD
The Product Intervention and Product Governance Sourcebook is here to stay. But the devil is in the detail – and there are plenty of questions still to answer about the regulator’s expectations.
- How to PROD-proof your business: Sponsored by Schroders, the Lang Cat’s guide helps you understand your client’s needs, potential investment solutions, and meeting PROD requirements.
Get in touch
Schroder Investment Solutions
A world of multi-asset expertise to meet your clients’ needs at a cost that can offer real value for money.