Vídeos (em inglês)
Multi-asset outlook: equities to grind higher
With central banks having stepped back from monetary tightening and evidence that corporate earnings are stabilising, we believe that the path of least resistance is equities to continue to grind higher. Particularly because the rally so far has been relatively under owned by investors.
From a regional standpoint we favour the US and the emerging markets. The US because growth in the US continues to surprise relative to the rest of the world, and emerging markets because the valuations there are particularly attractive.
The biggest risk to our view is that growth doesn’t come through as expected. We are concerned about the continuing weakness in European activity indicators in particular. But, overall, some positive news for the second quarter with an eye on those growth risks, particularly in Europe.
Unstructured Learning Time
- Johanna Kyrklund
- Market views
- Multi-Asset Solutions
Histórias em destaque
- Como as empresas sustentáveis se saíram durante a crise do Covid-19?
- Covid-19: por que as gigantes da tecnologia surgiram como vencedoras
- David Docherty: Como a crise do Covid-19 afetou nossos investimentos temáticos favoritos?
- Watch: Europe's response to coronavirus assessed
- Peter Harrison: Como o setor de investimentos pode ajudar durante a crise do Covid
- Keith Wade: Coronavírus deve provocar grave recessão global