The rationale behind our extensive range of products and services is our adaptability to tailor products to meet the needs of different clients, risk appetite and regulations. We excel in the management of multi-asset portfolios, combining the best ingredients from our range of specialist components.
Schroders tailor equity strategies for HK institutional clients covering a number of investment styles and regions.
Schroders has experience in equity investment stretching back to the 1920s, spanning single country, regional and global funds, small and mid-cap funds, growth, value and quantitative strategies, and defensive strategies to reduce market risk.
Schroders’ Fixed Income team is highly research-intensive, employing both a fundamental and quantitative approach, and employs over 140 investment specialists around the world.
Schroders fixed income offers access to aggregate, government, credit and high yield portfolios on a global, regional and country specific basis.
Schroders has been managing institutional client assets since the 1930s, specialising in providing a consultative, solutions-based approach. With traditional balanced and diversified multi-asset mandates, we have proven our ability over time to adapt to the differing needs of our clients.
The Multi-Asset Group teams specialise in structuring, trading derivatives, building risk systems, economic strategy, manager research, liability management, as well as portfolio management. The strength and depth of the Schroders team has enabled them to be at the forefront of developing and launching innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of institutional clients.
Schroders offers a wide range of alternative investment solutions to help meet the diversification needs of institutional investors.
Schroders offers clients exposure to global alternative markets including agriculture, gold and precious metals, emerging market debt, and global real estate.
- Schroders has a strong track record in commodity investing and considerable resources dedicated to the asset class.
- The Commodities Team invest across global commodity markets through funds which hold direct investments, as well as those which invest through equity markets.
Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS)
- ILS give investors access to insurance risks and returns. They are issued by insurers and reinsurers to manage their exposure to very large risks such as hurricanes or floods.
- The Schroder Real Estate team is highly experienced in fund management, research and strategy, product and client management, finance and administration, and benefits from the significant resources of the Schroder Group.
- The Real Estate Team’s investment philosophy is based on the belief that the real estate market is imperfect and moves cyclically. Schroders believes that value can be found through detailed research and analysis of the real estate market and capitalising on selected investment opportunities.
- Schroders offers investors exposure to both diversified and sector focused portfolios, and differing risk and return profiles. Investors can choose between single country funds and regional funds.
- Schroders has an experienced team who specialise in tailoring portfolios for clients with specific objectives that cannot be satisfied fully with traditional investments.
- We are in the unique position of being able to offer structuring services as a fund manager rather than as a principal.
- Our approach recognises that individual funds have unique requirements but these can be grouped according to three key themes: 1.) Controlling risk, 2.) Enhancing return, 3.) Focusing on liabilities
We would be delighted to discuss how we can tailor our services to provide a solution suited to your needs.